Viola’s Place Inc.
We need your help to bring about awareness, to unify our community and to help raise funds. Your time is valuable, we appreciate you lending your time and talents or given a donation that would help to serve people in our community. Your participation in this work can help to change lives, and bring about changes. Our goal is to empower women and children, in order for them to move into a positive future. Together, we can assist individuals who have experienced life changes, trauma, and domestic violence. We can educate and restore hope to the lives of teens, support families as they overcome obstacles.
Your time and talents will be the change in the lives of the individuals in our community.
Be the change that you want to see.
CLICK on the bottom
Ways to get involved
Ways to get involved
Participate in fundraisers that support Viola's Place Inc.
2. Host a drive. Viola's Place Inc. is often in need of items, like toothbrushes, toothpaste, tampons, pads, shampoo and conditioner. Viola's Place Inc. can use food and canned goods, clothing, and bedding.
3. Volunteering: We are super excited that you would volunteer with us. Lending your skills to help operations at Viola's Place will be greatly appreciated. Do you have an excellent phone present, are you good with people, are you good at raising funds, then we need you.
4. Shop with AmazonSmile list Viola's Place Inc. as your organization. AmazonSmile donates a portion of your order to the charity of your choice.
5. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram
6. Attend events hosted by Viola's Place Inc.
7. Shop our online store and Viola's Bouquet (Both coming soon).
VIOLA'S PLACE INC.
8 Become a support person for someone in an abusive relationship.
9. Listen to, trust and believe the survivors.
10. SPEAK UP when you witness domestic abuse.
11. Donating monthly will insure that our mission will keep helping the women and their children that we serve.
12. Learn the Truth about domestic abuse (what it is and how to identify it).
13. Attend domestic voilence trainings.
14. Participate in domestic violence awareness campaigns
15. Teach your children about having healthy relationships and the warning signs of abuse.
16. If you are a survivor, think about sharing your story, this can help others understand that they are not alone.